Players on competing teams form hypotheses about the force needed to trigger a series of differently configured and loaded levers. Then the teams relay race against the clock and each other to generate enough force with their bodies to ladder up through the levers to the top of the game space.
- For multiple players on two teams
- Created for a simple machines science curriculum
- Kinetic effort of game play mirrors force required to trigger levers
- Supports students in developing and testing hypotheses
- Supports team work
- Multiple skill levels supported